Sunday, August 31, 2008

Set List 08/31/08

Ha! Went ahead and got this post done ahead of schedule so all that's left is to tweak any comments I may need to make about it.

So Downtown's got a drummer now (other than me), but I like the idea of all of our worship sets in one convenient location (helps me fill out CCLI reports), so I'll probably still continue posting both campuses sets here (or I'll get one of the guys from downtown to post them here)


Set List: Lifepoint:
Salvation's Chorus
Breathe on Me - (Todd Fields) This is one of my favorite worship songs... (come to think of it I think I've said that about every song on the Northpoint's Louder Than Creation)
How He Loves
Lay it down
Let Me Sing
Band: Jeremy, Ronnie, Tammie, Bill, Elizabeth, Leigh, Mia, Me

Set List: Lifepoint Down Town:
Mighty To Save
Salvation's Chorus
How He Loves
You Alone
Band: Mia, Ronnie, Tammie, Ricky, Me

No comments: