Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Set List 08/17/08

I had originally started this setlist post with a bit about being "In the Zone" but I ended up moving that to my personal Blog, sorry!
So to my much joy we opted out of a performance song this week in favor of another worship song! Now don't get me wrong I enjoy doing the PSs and I think that we do them in a way that really connects people to the message that Pastor brings, but I love to spend time worshiping in music.

Right, I'm already a week behind so here's the set list:

Enough (The Barlow Girls Rocked out version) - a Classic that we haven't done in quite some time it was great to bring this one back, and it flowed right into:

Glorious One (Steve Fee) - Normally we use the multitrack for some extra synth loops and what not, but as we had a female lead, the key would have been off so we did this one organically (well, at least click track free) and it rocked!

My Romance (Rick Pino - Jesus Culture Arrangement) - Just as awesome when rocked out as it was acoustic. So glad we did this song.

God of this City (Andrew McCann, Boyd Aaron, Ian Jordan, Peter Comfort, Peter Kernaghan, Richard Bleakley... We did the Passion'08 arrangement of the song) - "Theme" Worship song,

I've been really good about NOT breaking sticks lately, so nothing to report here.

Band this week: Tammie (lead), Steven (Acoustic Guitar), Justin (Lead Guitar), Bill (Bass), Dave (Keys), Elizabeth (Percussion), Me (Drums) Vocals were Jessica and Mia

No comments: